I was at the doctor yesterday and it turns out that I have higher cholesterol than she would like. I am otherwise a healthy person. I walk everyday, get to the gym when I can, and eat what I think of as middle of the road. Just the right amount of veggies.
I decided to research if Essential Oils could help me and to my surprise there are 3 top Essential Oils that are very helpful in lowering cholesterol. I will list them here:
- Lavender. It is known to reduce stress and cortisol levels to protect heart health.
- Cypress. This oil promotes blood circulation and reduces stress, helping to lower cholesterol levels
- Rosemary. With its antioxidant properties, it can reduce lipid levels and help stabilize blood sugar.
Obviously you want to try to eat healthy and exercise regularly, but its nice to know that you can also have some control over your health, and lowering your cholesterol. To order Essential Oils please click here: www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth
Hey, guys. Hope you guys are all having a great day. It’s a awesome day for a walk. But this morning, my dog … if you can see him … Ben, decided to get up at 3:00 a.m. and play. This morning when I woke up I was feeling a little bit tired, but instead of reaching for the coffee I had some peppermint essential oil that I rubbed on the soles of my feet and I used a carrier oil. I use fractionated coconut oil, but you can use olive oil. Just something to help the essential oil spread. I also rubbed it in my palms and smelled the fresh scent, and it just woke me up! The Peppermint Oil made me feel really alert, really so much better than I was feeling when I first got up.
But yes, if you guys are having a slow morning, try some peppermint essential oil. You’ll be amazed at how much better you feel and how alert and ready for the day. Hope you guys all have a great day, and looks like it’s going to be a good day here today.
To order Peppermint Essential Oil, please click this link: www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth
This video is to show new Young Living Distributors what they can expect in their Premium Starter Kits! I live in Canada, sometimes there is a slight change of one of the Essential Oils included in the kit. If you are thinking of joining Young Living please feel free to reach out to me! Here is the website to get you started: www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth
The outdoors and Citronella essential oil go hand in hand! A relative of Lemongrass, Citronella has a slight citrus scent that is inviting and pleasant. It is steam distilled from the leafy parts of the citronella plant. It has a fresh, welcoming aroma that is commonly used in many outdoor candles, sprays, lotions, and other camping and outdoor essentials. Get the power of Citronella, without the harmful synthetics found in commercial products, from the essential oil! Citronella is a versatile product that can be easily implemented into your beauty routine or used to refresh your indoor and outdoor spaces.
How can you use Citronella?
• Apply it topically before and during outdoor activities.
• Use Citronella’s bright scent to sweeten a custom fragrance.
• Apply it topically to refresh and moisturize skin.
• Use it as an alternative to deodorant. Combine with Tea Tree essential oil for extra strength.
• Diffuse Citronella around your home.
• Combine it with a carrier oil and apply topically to knees, ankles, and legs before a hike or going outdoors
• Add it to your bath at the end of a busy day.
For more information click on my link Http://www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth