I was at the doctor yesterday and it turns out that I have higher cholesterol than she would like. I am otherwise a healthy person. I walk everyday, get to the gym when I can, and eat what I think of as middle of the road. Just the right amount of veggies.
I decided to research if Essential Oils could help me and to my surprise there are 3 top Essential Oils that are very helpful in lowering cholesterol. I will list them here:
- Lavender. It is known to reduce stress and cortisol levels to protect heart health.
- Cypress. This oil promotes blood circulation and reduces stress, helping to lower cholesterol levels
- Rosemary. With its antioxidant properties, it can reduce lipid levels and help stabilize blood sugar.
Obviously you want to try to eat healthy and exercise regularly, but its nice to know that you can also have some control over your health, and lowering your cholesterol. To order Essential Oils please click here: www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth
Hey guys, Lisa here from Lisa Maslyk health. So yesterday we went go-karting, which is something very random, I do not go-kart. It was something that we just decided to do with some friends on a whim. First time in probably 25 years I’ve done anything like that. The problem was my arms were killing me the next day from holding onto the steering wheel so tightly, because obviously I was so nervous. I was holding on to it really tight, because we were going really fast.
But the next day I woke up, and my arms were just killing me. So I researched what oil is good for sore muscles and it said to try Panaway. I received Panaway in my Young Living Start up Kit so I had it onhand. I mixed it with a carrier oil(olive oil) then I massaged it in to my sore arms. I was suprised how much it helped! The Panaway relaxed my sore muscles and helped the pain and inflammation go down. So, something to think about. So if you are looking for something to try after a workout, give Panaway Essential Oil a try!
To Order Essential Oils, please click this link www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth
3 Cups of Chilled Watermelon
1 Cup of Coconut Water
1 Drop of Young Living Lime Essential Oil
1 Sprig of Fresh Mint
Ice to chill
Blend watermelon, coconut water and oil together. Pour over ice in glass add a sprig of mint and enjoy!
The outdoors and Citronella essential oil go hand in hand! A relative of Lemongrass, Citronella has a slight citrus scent that is inviting and pleasant. It is steam distilled from the leafy parts of the citronella plant. It has a fresh, welcoming aroma that is commonly used in many outdoor candles, sprays, lotions, and other camping and outdoor essentials. Get the power of Citronella, without the harmful synthetics found in commercial products, from the essential oil! Citronella is a versatile product that can be easily implemented into your beauty routine or used to refresh your indoor and outdoor spaces.
How can you use Citronella?
• Apply it topically before and during outdoor activities.
• Use Citronella’s bright scent to sweeten a custom fragrance.
• Apply it topically to refresh and moisturize skin.
• Use it as an alternative to deodorant. Combine with Tea Tree essential oil for extra strength.
• Diffuse Citronella around your home.
• Combine it with a carrier oil and apply topically to knees, ankles, and legs before a hike or going outdoors
• Add it to your bath at the end of a busy day.
For more information click on my link Http://www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth