My daughters and I like to go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week. We alternate between spin class, yoga and lifting weights. It helps us to stay fit both physically and mentally. With the closure of the gym, its time to find some options that we will still enjoy, but will also provide a good workout either at home or outside.
As a precaution most of the gyms in the city are closing down, at least for a period of 3 weeks. So where does that leave us for working out? There are some great workout videos you can do at home!
This article may contain affiliate links.This means that–at no extra cost to you–I can make a commission on a purchase you make.
Here are some videos that I recommend:
1.Shred-It With Weights By Jillian Michaels.
2. Flow Yoga Interactive Series
You can also go for a walk, bike ride or hike outside. Its actually a good way to relieve the stress and get some exercise. As long as you keep the 6 foot rule, you can go outside with your family and enjoy the day! We took some time and went hiking. It was great to get outside and breathe in the fresh air, while having quality time together. Remember that its also important to dress according to the weather outside! Make sure you have breathable fabric and good shoes! If you live in the sunbelt, a hat is always a good option as well! As it is hard to get to the stores right now, with the Corona Virus, we ordered some fitness clothing online here!
Hopefully this virus will pass quickly and the gyms will reopen in a shorter amount of time. In the meantime, it feels like we are all meant to slow down a little, maybe even appreciate life a bit more. Enjoy the outdoors again, really take time and listen to our families and build relationships again.
This website is powered by WordPress
A lot of us women have gone to nails salons for most of our lives. We enjoy being pampered and having our nails look pretty, even if its just for a trip away or a special occasion.
For many years, I also frequented the nail salon. I regularly had some kind of tip on whether it was an acrylic or a gel nail, I was never really sure what they were actually putting on my nails. I enjoyed the look of a nice bright pink color for spring or a deep burgundy for the fall time.The only problem that I was having was that when I had the nails removed, my nails were so weak and damaged from having them done at the salon. The drilling and scraping had literally taken layers off of my nails. I would try different nail strengtheners, truly wishing I could have my own natural nails. I often didn’t have the time and sometimes the money to constantly go to the nail salon. I had also begun hearing things about toxic free nail polish and 5 free! I didn’t realize that some of the polishes and chemicals that had been used by the salons were also toxic and bad for my health. Yikes!
Thankfully it was around this time that I saw a post go through a friends timeline about a healthy non toxic one step gel polish. I decided to check it out! Well not only did I become a customer, but I decided pretty quickly that this was a product that more women should know about, so I became a distributor. Ladies, I haven’t looked back! I had no idea that so many women would be looking for another option than salon nails, and for many different reasons. Professional working women have the money, but no time to go the the salon, my organic friends love the fact that its non toxic, 5 free and kid friendly! There are so many reasons that this Gel Polish system is becoming so popular! Now with the coronavirus that is affecting all of us, its time to take your manicures home! You can have beautiful nails in 1 step, 1 coat and it cures in 45 to 60 seconds. I am so glad I found it and if you would like to know more please connect with me I would love to share it with you! Here is a sampling of some nails done by customers and distributors!
This blog is powered by wordpress
Are you finding your hormones are going a little crazy and all over the place? Did you know that Essential Oils can help regulate your hormones? I have listed below 5 of the best Essential Oils that can help you! Please check with your doctor if pregnant.
- Lavender Oil– Lavender Oil can improve your sleeping patter and promotes relaxation and proper circulation. This makes it ideal for treatment of adrenal fatigue and hormonal imbalance
- Basil Oil– The Basil Essential Oil can reduce stress. Just rub some of it on your forearms or ears and you will balance your adrenal hormones.
- Licorice Oil– This oil has the ability to reduce adrenal fatigue while also treating estrogen dominance, and thyroid problems. Licorice Oil has been used in Chinese Tradition Medicine for centuries again gastric ulcers and is a metabolism boosting remedy. Rub a few drops of the oil on your palms, then inhale deeply to regulate your hormones.
- Myrtle Oil– Myrtle Oil can treat thyroid and ovary hormone imbalances as it boosts the function of the thyroid. Rub a few drops of the oil on the thyroid points on your body(the base of the neck, the soles of the feet and beneath the big toes) to fix the hormone imbalance
- Clary Sage Oil– This Essential Oil can balance your hormones and reduce the symptoms of PMS. Add a few drops of Clary Sage Oil to your bath to soothe the symptoms of hormonal imbalances.