I was going along in life pretty healthy for the most part. I went to the gym a couple of times a week, tried to eat some salads and drink water each day. I really haven’t had many health issues my whole life. But then recently I started to have some joint pain, I was so suprised. I have always been a walker, since I was a child and walking the hills in the British Columbia with my dad. I felt like my body had betrayed me, I wasn’t hard on it, it wasn’t like I was a professioinal athelete. Really how hard could walking be on my body? But what I didn’t realize was the consistent motion every day was taking its tole on my hip. Then one day I was out walking my dogs and I was standing looking the other way, when my 40 pound Wheaten decided to run full force after a deer. I don’t really understand the mechanics of what happened, but I have been dealing with pain in my should that took months of physiotherapy and now I am left with a frozen shoulder and can’t life my arm above my head. I am not happy being this way, and want to find someway to help my body get healthier again. I want to share with you the steps that I have decided to take and invite you to come along the journey with me if you are also looking for change in your own health.
What Can You Do To Feel Healthier?
- I am taking the right multivitamins to bring health and nutrition back to my body!
- I have started a joint and pain relief system that will help protect, rejuvenate and soothe my joints
- I have become active in Yoga, biking, and Tai Chi to give my body others ways to exercise without the constant and repetitive motion of walking
- I am committing to lose a few pounds by eating better and watching what I put in my body. I can sometimes be a mindless eater especially watching tv!
- Spending time each day in meditation or sprititual awareness, so that I can grow my spritual and faith life.
As we get older our bodies need more nutrition and exercise to help us find the best health foods to maintain strength, stamina and weight. I am trying many new recipes that are delicious but also nutritious! I will begin sharing more of them here in the future so you can try them too!
Having a healthy mind and spirit is just as important as having a healthy body. Fall in love with taking care of yourself.
In full disclosure, I joined Isagenix as a customer and loved it so I am now a consultant.