Are you finding your hormones are going a little crazy and all over the place? Did you know that Essential Oils can help regulate your hormones? I have listed below 5 of the best Essential Oils that can help you! Please check with your doctor if pregnant.
- Lavender Oil– Lavender Oil can improve your sleeping patter and promotes relaxation and proper circulation. This makes it ideal for treatment of adrenal fatigue and hormonal imbalance
- Basil Oil– The Basil Essential Oil can reduce stress. Just rub some of it on your forearms or ears and you will balance your adrenal hormones.
- Licorice Oil– This oil has the ability to reduce adrenal fatigue while also treating estrogen dominance, and thyroid problems. Licorice Oil has been used in Chinese Tradition Medicine for centuries again gastric ulcers and is a metabolism boosting remedy. Rub a few drops of the oil on your palms, then inhale deeply to regulate your hormones.
- Myrtle Oil– Myrtle Oil can treat thyroid and ovary hormone imbalances as it boosts the function of the thyroid. Rub a few drops of the oil on the thyroid points on your body(the base of the neck, the soles of the feet and beneath the big toes) to fix the hormone imbalance
- Clary Sage Oil– This Essential Oil can balance your hormones and reduce the symptoms of PMS. Add a few drops of Clary Sage Oil to your bath to soothe the symptoms of hormonal imbalances.