The outdoors and Citronella essential oil go hand in hand! A relative of Lemongrass, Citronella has a slight citrus scent that is inviting and pleasant. It is steam distilled from the leafy parts of the citronella plant. It has a fresh, welcoming aroma that is commonly used in many outdoor candles, sprays, lotions, and other camping and outdoor essentials. Get the power of Citronella, without the harmful synthetics found in commercial products, from the essential oil! Citronella is a versatile product that can be easily implemented into your beauty routine or used to refresh your indoor and outdoor spaces.
How can you use Citronella?
• Apply it topically before and during outdoor activities.
• Use Citronella’s bright scent to sweeten a custom fragrance.
• Apply it topically to refresh and moisturize skin.
• Use it as an alternative to deodorant. Combine with Tea Tree essential oil for extra strength.
• Diffuse Citronella around your home.
• Combine it with a carrier oil and apply topically to knees, ankles, and legs before a hike or going outdoors
• Add it to your bath at the end of a busy day.
For more information click on my link Http://www.myyl.com/lisamaslykhealth